viernes, 31 de julio de 2009

Im a Jonas brothers addict




Theres a virus spreading over the whole nation And to my mom's dismay There isn't a vaccination.Every morning I wake up and need my fix Of Kevin and Joe Jonas,But my heart belongs to Nick.I'm Not ashamed to say thatI am a JB fan soWhy try to fight it We just clicked I'm a Jonas Brothers addict.It started off with butterflies It's Joe that I adore.Now everytime I hear his voiceI faint and hit the floor.I went to see their concert Just the other night Now tears starts streaming Uncontrollably Just by their very sightI'mNot ashamed to say thatI am a JB fan soWhy try to fight itWe just clicked I'm a Jonas Brothers addict I'm Not ashamed to say thatI am a JB fan so Why try to fight itWe just clicked I'm a Jonas Brothers addict

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario